Interested in Making a Donation?
We have several different building projects you can choose from, and we also have several needs for operation. Below is a list of needs. If you would like to make a donation, use the paypal link below.
CMT will be working with approximately 30 different groups in the spring and summer of 2020. Projects will include home renovations/reconstruction, hermitage construction, church restoration, disaster relief, and general volunteer work where needed.
1. Construction tools – We are always adding tools to our inventory. Currently we need a few items like 2 chop saws, metal collapsible saw horses, and wireless drills.
2. Construction materials – Lumber, 2×4’s 4×6’s, Shingles, Plywood, Siding, Insulation, bricks, cinder blocks, cement, etc. These materials will be used for disaster relief projects in the United States.
1. Vehicle – Catholic Mission Trips, Inc., is looking for 1 large vehicle to help our summer program team travel from one location to the next. Vehicle donations needed – $20,000 – $25,000
2. Small Trailers – We are hoping to purchase a couple of small enclosed trailers that will attach to our vehicles for our staff to carry mission trip tools, luggage and supplies in. 3 trailers cost approximately $9,000.00
3. Summer Staff Support – About 15 young adults will be giving part of or their whole summer to serve those in need. Make a donation to the summer staff to help cover their expenses this summer. The total fundraising goal for our summer staff is $52,500
1. Conferences and Promotional Materials – Help CMT have a continued presence at NCYC and SLS20, as well as distribute promotional materials to diocesan institutions, youth ministers, and campus ministers, and increase our online presence. $5,000
2. Development Director – In order for CMT to continue growing, we would like to hire a development director. We need your help in providing a salary for the first year. $38,000
Donate here to support Catholic Mission Trips, Inc.