Francesca Ani began her journey to Christian Contemporary music at the tender age of 5 years old. From the time she could speak, Francesca was singing. In 2015, Francesca’s honest and heartfelt style won over the judges of a Tampa Bay Talent Search. Inspired by women such as Lauren Daigle and Carole King, in 2016 Francesca released her first pop EP, “Open Your Arms.” Although her heart always called her to perform, her faith ultimately led her to use her gift for more than just entertainment. Francesca’s goal is to convey the message of the gospel with light and joy for any listener no matter their faith. Francesca is currently focusing on youth ministry and youth worship around the greater Tampa area.
Fast Facts with Fran!
- My Favorite bible verse is constantly changing! Right now it’s John 15. Pruning is a good thing, friends 🙂
- I’m only 5 feet tall, still hoping to hit a late growth spurt.
- I work at a Catholic radio station in Tampa, Florida!
- Movies with dogs make me cry. This also includes commercials for movies about dogs.
- I live off The Office, Friends, and Schitt’s Creek.
- Do I go to Disney way more than the socially acceptable amount? Oh definitely… but that’s okay.