All positions are paid positions with travel, room, and meals included. All team members will be required to do fundraising prior to the summer. Full time staff will spend time in the United States and also in a foreign country. All staff members must have a valid US passport. Training for summer staff begins on May 17, with the first mission trip starting June 4.
Current Open Positions for Spring Break and Summer 2017:
- Summer Program Team
- Catholic Mission Trips,Inc., has openings for our Summer Program Team. Applicants must be at least 20 years old to serve as a Junior Staff and at least 23 years old to serve as a Senior Staff. All applicants should possess a deep love for the Catholic faith, a servant’s heart, and a willingness to endure minor sufferings all for the greater honor and glory of God. Youth Ministry and mission experience is a plus.
- Catholic Musicians
- We are also looking for dynamic Catholic musicians to lead the praise and worship during our mission trips. Applicants must know how to play the guitar and have prior experience leading music for youth ministry or college programs.
- Team Leaders
- Must be at least 27 years old with prior mission trip experience and 2-3 years of youth ministry experience. This summer Catholic Mission Trips, Inc., will have teams traveling to New Mexico, Texas, New Orleans, Harlan, KY, Belize, the Dominican Republic, and more.
- Site Coordinators
- Site Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the mission trip from each location. Site coordinators are most like Project Managers. They are in constant communication with all involved parties of the mission trip like the host parish priest, the building manager, the CMT team leader, the meal coordinator, and the transportation director. The site coordinator will make sure all logistical aspects of the mission trip are prepared in advance, functioning, safe, and smooth.
- Former FOCUS missionaries or NET Missionaries would be a great fit.
Questions? Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org